- This User Agreement ("Agreement") is a contract between you and Cash2coinz; and applies to your use of the Cash2coinz payment service and any related products and services (collectively the "Service") available through http://www.cash2coinz.com (the “Website”). If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you may not use this Website or use any of the Services.
- Cash2coinz may amend this Agreement at any time by posting a revised version hereof on the Website. Except as stated herein, all amendments hereto shall be effective 30 days after they are posted on this Website. Notices of upcoming changes will be posted in the news section in your member area on the Account Overview page once you logged in.
- In this Agreement, various terms have a defined meaning as follows:
- “Customer Supports” means Cash2coinz Customer Support, which you can reach by sending a message through the “Contact Us” facility on the Website;
- “Cash2coinz Account” or “Account” shall mean the electronic payment service you sign up for and maintain on the Cash2coinz Website;
- “Cash2coinz Website” or “Website” shall mean the website available at http://www.cash2coinz.com.
- “You”, “your” shall mean you, the natural person or legal entity in whose name the Cash2coinz Account is opened and maintained ("Users"). Unless otherwise stated, “we”, “us”, “our” will refer collectively to Cash2coinz.
- “Sending Payments” shall mean paying for merchant’s service(s) using Cash2coinz payment gateway.
- Cash2coinz Limited is formed at Jebel Ali Free Zone as an Offshore Company with a Limited Liability under No. 148473.
A Scope of this Agreement
- You are also advised to read the answers to Frequently Asked Questions on our Website.
Know Your Customer (KYC) Identity Authentication
- We use many techniques to identify our users when they register on our site. Verification of users is only an indication of increased likelihood that a User's identity is correct. You authorize Cash2coinz, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your registration. However, because user verification on the Internet is difficult, Cash2coinz cannot and does not guarantee any user's identity. Cash2coinz makes no representation or warranty to you as to the identity of any given User.
- If you detect any error in the data we hold on you, you should correct the data in your Account profile or, where this is not possible, by contacting our Customer Support.
- As a default, you will receive e-mail newsletters that will inform you about new product features, events, promotions, special deals… etc. By accepting this Agreement, you agree to receive such e-mail newsletters on a regular basis.
- After termination of your Cash2coinz Account for any reason, we will continue to hold your personal Account data for a minimum period of five years or such other period as prescribed by applicable law.
Your Cash2coinz Account
- Your Cash2coinz Account enables you to pay online for products and services.
- The electronic funds held on your Cash2coinz Account do not expire but it will not earn any interest.
- Cash2coinz Accounts are not bank accounts. In the unlikely event that Cash2coinz becomes insolvent, you may lose the electronic funds held in your Account. However, Cash2coinz strictly adheres to the legal requirements which are designed to ensure the safety and liquidity of funds deposited in Cash2coinz Accounts. For further information on how we safeguard user funds, please visit our Website.
- The electronic funds on a Cash2coinz Account belong to the person or legal entity which is registered as the Account holder. No person other than the Account holder has any rights in relation to the funds held in a Cash2coinz Account, except in cases of succession. You may not assign or transfer your Cash2coinz Account to a third party or otherwise grant any third party a legal or equitable interest over it.
- Your Cash2coinz Account may be subject to upload and payment limits, depending on your country of residence and the verification status of your Cash2coinz Account.
Opening Your Cash2coinz Account
- You may only open one Cash2coinz Account unless we explicitly approve the opening of additional Accounts.
- You may only open a Cash2coinz Account if it is legal to do so in your country of residence. By opening an Account you represent and warrant to us that your opening of an Account does not violate any laws or regulations applicable to you. You shall indemnify us against any losses we incur in connection with your breach of this section.
- All information you provide during the signup process or any time thereafter must be accurate and truthful.
- You may only add payment methods (such as bank accounts or credit/debit cards) to your Cash2coinz Account if you are the named holder of that payment method. We take any violation of this requirement very seriously and will treat any attempt to add a payment method of which you are not the named holder as a fraudulent act.
- If you have any intention to use your Account for commercial purposes, you must tell us, even if you use it also for private purposes. If you have stated that you will use your Account for private purposes only, you must tell us if at any point in the future you use it for commercial purposes by contacting Customer Support. We reserve the right to determine whether, in our reasonable opinion, you are using your Account for commercial purposes. If you are using your Account for commercial purposes, in addition to this Agreement, you shall be bound by our Merchant Terms and Conditions and you shall pay fees as shown on our Fee section. If you are in any doubt about whether or not an activity amounts to a commercial activity, you should contact Customer Support.
- You may close your Cash2coinz Account by contacting our Customer Support. However, if you have uploaded funds into your Cash2coinz Account you will not be able to withdraw funds. Transactions and fees for transactions undertaken before you close your Account (including those transactions that are not revocable and have been initiated but not completed before Account closure) will not be refunded.
Maintaining Your Cash2coinz Account
- You must ensure that the information recorded on your Cash2coinz Account is always accurate and up to date and we shall not be liable for any loss arising out of your failure to do so. We may ask you at any time to confirm the accuracy of your information or to provide documents or other evidence.
- We may contact you by e-mail or in various other ways as described in section 23 with information or notices regarding your Cash2coinz Account. It is your responsibility to regularly check the proper functioning of your e-mail Account or other methods of communication that you have registered with your Account and to retrieve and read messages relating to your Account promptly. We shall not be liable for any loss arising out of your failure to do so.
- Fund uploads and buying transactions are displayed in your online transactions history together with the fees charged. Each transaction is given a unique transaction ID and shown in the transaction history. You should quote this transaction ID when communicating with us about a particular transaction. You should check your Account balance and transaction history regularly. You should report any irregularities or clarify any questions you have as soon as possible by contacting our Customer Support.
Keeping Your Cash2coinz Account Safe
- You must keep your Account password safe at all times and never disclose it to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you to provide your password to us or to a third party. Any message you receive or website you visit that asks for your password, other than the Cash2coinz Website or a Cash2coinz payment gateway on a Merchant website, should be reported to us. If you are in doubt whether a website is genuine, you should contact our Customer Support. You should change your password regularly and you should never:
- provide your password over email or in response to an email request;
- type your password on computers that you do not control;
- reveal your password to others; or
- store your password on your computer.
- If you have any indication or suspicion of your login details, password or other security feature being lost, stolen, misappropriated, used without authorization or otherwise compromised, you should change your password and you must contact our Customer Support immediately. Any undue delay in notifying us may not only affect the security of your Account but may result in you being liable for any losses as a result. If you suspect that your Account was accessed by someone else you should also contact our Customer Support and report the incident.
- We may at any time suspend or otherwise restrict the functionality of your Account if we suspect that it has been accessed without your authorization or we suspect that it has been otherwise compromised.
- You must also take all reasonable care to ensure that your e-mail Accounts are secure and only accessed by you, as your e-mail address may be used to reset passwords or to communicate with you about the security of your Account. In case the e-mail address registered with your Cash2coinz Accounts is compromised, you should immediately contact our Customer Support and also contact your e-mail service provider.
- If you are using a public or shared computer to access your Cash2coinz Account, you must ensure that your login details are not stored by the browser or cached or otherwise recorded. If you are using your own computer, you must ensure that only you have access to it. You should never use any functionality that allows login details or passwords to be stored by the computer you are using.
- Additional products or services you use may have additional security requirements and you must familiarize yourself with those as notified to you.
- You can upload funds by visiting the Website, logging into your Account and following the relevant upload instructions. You may be presented with a number of different upload methods, depending on which payment methods are available in your country of residence. Some upload methods are payment services provided by third party financial institutions (for example, the issuer of the payment card you use to upload funds or third party direct banking service providers) and are not part of the Cash2coinz service. Cash2coinz does not guarantee the use of any particular upload method and may make available, make changes to or discontinue the acceptance of any particular upload method at any time without following the procedure set out in clause 21. Cash2coinz shall not be responsible for the upload payment until the uploaded funds are received by Cash2coinz.
- You may be asked to complete some activities that we may reasonably require to ensure proper authorization of an upload transaction.
- If you choose an upload method using a payment method that may be subject to chargeback rights such as (but not limited to) credit/debit card, you declare that you will not exercise such chargeback right other than for non-authorized use of the payment method or for a breach by Cash2coinz of this Agreement which would result in you having a right to a refund of the uploaded amount. You may not charge back any upload transaction or allow a chargeback of any upload transaction for reasons for which Cash2coinz is not responsible including (but not limited to) disputes with Merchants for non-delivery of goods or services or insufficient balance on the payment method Account. We reserve the right to charge you fees and expenses we incur in connection with such chargeback and any action undertaken to challenge the same.
- Cash2coinz shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that requests for uploading funds involving bank accounts and credit cards are processed in a timely manner and but we make no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing, because our Service is largely dependent upon many factors outside of our control, such as delays in the banking system or mail service.
- For the purposes of an upload transaction through a payment method, Cash2coinz is a payment recipient and not a payment service provider.
- You must not make an upload through a payment method if you are not the named holder of that payment method. We take any violation of this requirement very seriously and will treat any attempt to use a payment method of which you are not the named holder as a fraudulent act.
- Uploads may be subject to upload limits due to security and legal requirements. These limits are set dynamically depending on your verification status and the upload method you want to use. You should be aware that depending on your verification status your upload limits may be higher than your spending limits.
- Some uploads are subject to upload fees and currency conversion depending on which upload method and payment method is chosen. Please see section 13 for details.
Your Account Payment
- You must ensure, when using the Cash2coinz Service to purchase goods or services online, that the Merchant to whom you are making the payment is registered and approved by Cash2coinz as a Cash2coinz Merchant.
- When you make a payment from your Account, Cash2coinz will authorize the transfer of the necessary electronic funds (including all necessary fees, as defined in section 14) from your Account. You acknowledge and agree that if there are insufficient funds in your Account to make the necessary payment; Cash2coinz will not authorize the payment and will cancel the transaction. Cash2coinz shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability suffered or incurred by you that result from a transaction being cancelled in the circumstances where insufficient funds in your Customer Account prevent you from making a payment.
Sending Gift Cards
- To send a gift card you are required to authorize sending the gift card with your login and password.
- Every recipient of a gift card you wish to send through Cash2coinz must have a valid e-mail address.
- If you are asked to provide the recipient’s e-mail address, you must take great care to properly type the exact e-mail address to which you wish to send the gift card. Cash2coinz uses the e-mail address as the unique identifier to determine the intended recipient of the gift card which you instruct us to process. Other information you provide along with the recipient’s e-mail address may be disregarded and we shall not be liable for any error you make when entering the recipient’s e-mail address.
- The recipient of the gift card will receive a notification e-mail with instructions on how to redeem and receive the gift card. If the recipient does not redeem the gift card within 14 days, the funds will be returned to you. You may also cancel the transaction at any time if the gift card has not yet been redeemed to the recipient’s Cash2coinz Account. To cancel a gift card, you should log into your Cash2coinz Account, locate the relevant gift card transaction in your transactions history and select “Cancel”.
- Gift cards are subject to gift card value limits due to security and legal requirements. These limits are set dynamically depending on your verification status. You can view these limits at any time in your Account Profile. You should ensure that your limits are sufficient to cover the value of the gift card you intend to send as well as any applicable fees including service fees and currency conversion fees.
- Sending gift cards is subject to fees and currency conversion charges. Please see section 14 for details.
Receiving Gift Cards
- If you receive a gift card, we will send you a notification e-mail with the gift card code and instructions on how to redeem it.
- If a registered user received a gift card notification from Cash2coinz indicating that someone has sent them a gift card, they will be able to redeem it through their Cash2coinz Account after logged in.
- If a person received a gift card notification from Cash2coinz indicating that someone has sent them a gift card, they will need to signs up for a Cash2coinz Account in order to redeem the received gift card.
- Cash2coinz acts as a facilitator to help you make payments to third parties. We act as your agent based upon your direction and your requests to use our Services that require us to perform tasks on your behalf.
- Cash2coinz will at all times hold your funds separate from its corporate funds, will not use your funds for its operating expenses or any other corporate purposes, and will not voluntarily make funds available to its creditors in the event of bankruptcy or for any other purpose.
- By initiating payment transactions through Cash2coinz or adding funds to your Account, you appoint Cash2coinz as your agent to obtain the funds on your behalf and to transfer the funds to the recipient that you designate. When you send a payment, until that payment is accepted by the recipient (which may occur instantly), you remain the owner of those funds and Cash2coinz holds those funds as your agent, but you will not be able to withdraw those funds or send the funds to any other recipient unless the initial transaction is cancelled.
- Cash2coinz assumes no responsibility for any purchases of Products purchased through the Cash2coinz system. Cash2coinz provides you a secure medium to transmit payments online. The Merchant assumes all liability for the Product being sold, and you understand that the Products are purchased at your own risk. Should you encounter any problems with the Products of a Merchant, you should contact Cash2coinz immediately to assist you in resolving this problem following the Buyer Complaint Process outlined below.
- Fees depend on whether you are using your Account for personal or commercial purposes.
- Transaction related fees can be viewed at any time in the Fee section on our Website. Additional fees apply to Cash2coinz Accounts used for commercial purposes (Merchant Accounts). You should print or download and keep a copy of the Fee sectiontogether with a copy of this Agreement. Fees are subject to change in accordance with Changes to this Agreement section. Under certain circumstances we may charge additional fees as set out in Uploading Funds section.
- Your transactions may be subject to currency conversions. If you make a payment from your Cash2coinz Account denominated in one currency to a Merchant whose website is denominated in another currency, you will be asked to make the payment in the currency of the Merchant’s website currency, and you will pay the fee for the currency conversion into the currency of the payment.
- For every currency conversion, Cash2coinz will apply the conversion rate as displayed on our Website.
- Our Fees are expressed as a fixed amount and are displayed in the Fee sectionof the Website.
- Fees payable by you will be deducted from your Cash2coinz Account balance. Transaction fees will be charged when the transaction is executed. If your Account balance is insufficient to cover the fees we may refuse to execute the payment.
- Your information and your activities, including payments through Cash2coinz shall not, without limitation to other prohibitions set out herein:
- Involve the sale, solicitation, offering, exchange or service of:
- gambling, lotteries, casinos;
- credit card protection, credit repair services, applications for financial services or loans, collection services;
- sites that promote hatred, racism or religious persecution;
- illegal downloads or any other goods and services infringing intellectual property rights of a third party (including streaming video/audio);
- currency exchange or aggregation (unless approved by Cash2coinz);
- pre-adult content - pictures, videos… etc. of individuals under the age of 18 years;
- Money laundering.
- Infringe on any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other property rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Violation of any law, statute, ordinance, contract or regulation, including (but not limited to) those governing financial services, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising.
- Be misleading, false or inaccurate in respect of Cash2coinz or any other User.
- Any activity similar to or consisting of providing yourself a cash advance from your credit card or bank account, or helping others to do so, or factoring.
- Any defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing statements are information.
- The creation of any liability for us or causing us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our sponsoring banks, ISP's or other suppliers. If you use or attempt to use the Service for purposes other than sending payments and managing your Account, including (but not limited to) tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting the security or functionality of Service, your Account will be terminated and you will be subject to damages and other penalties, including criminal prosecution where available.
- Any spamming.
- Use of Cash2coinz as a virtual terminal.
- Cash2coinz reserves the right to add, at its sole discretion, categories of prohibited transactions by adding such categories either to this Agreement or an acceptable use policy published on the Website.
- If you conduct or attempt to conduct any transaction in violation of the prohibitions contained in this section 15, we reserve the right to:
- reverse the transaction; and/or
- close or suspend your Account; and/or
- report the transaction to the relevant law enforcement agency; and/or
- claim damages from you; and
- Charge you an administration fee in case we apply any of the above.
- It is your and not Cash2coinz’s responsibility to ensure that you only make payments to entities for the sale or supply of goods and services that you may receive in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations. The mere fact that a person or entity accepts payments through Cash2coinz is not an indication of the legality of the supply or provision of their goods and services. If you are in doubt as to the legality of a supply or purchase, you should not continue with your payment.
Representations and Warranties
- You represent and warrant that all of the following are true in respect of yourself and all of your affiliates at the time of your entry into this Agreement and so long as you continue to use the Site or any of the Services:
- your execution of and performance under this Agreement in no way breaches, contravenes, violates or in any manner conflicts with any legal obligation of the Merchant, including, without limitation, any agreement between or among Merchant and any third party or parties;
- any and all information provided to us by you (collectively, "Personal Information") is and shall remain through; unless otherwise agreed from our side;
- you will maintain the value and reputation of Cash2coinz to the best of its reasonable ability;
- you will immediately advise Cash2coinz in writing of any errors in the Services;
- you will conduct your business affairs in an ethical manner and in accordance with the terms and intent of this Agreement, and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations;
- you must ensure, when making payments, that the Merchant to whom you wish to pay is registered and approved by Cash2coinz as a Cash2coinz Merchant;
- you shall transmit to Cash2coinz only such information and data which has been collected and so transmitted in full compliance with all applicable Personal Information Laws (meaning all those applicable laws concerning the storage or transfer of personal information) and for which Cash2coinz need obtain no additional consent to store, use and transmit to third parties in the performance of the Merchant Services; the Merchant shall not transmit to any third person any personal information concerning any person sent from Cash2coinz to the Merchant unless Merchant has obtained prior written consent from Cash2coinz;
- you shall not use the Services in relation to the sale of any form of e-cash, web-cash, or other matter, tangible or not, that is redeemable by a Buyer for a product or service from a third party, nor shall use the Services for any aggregation of payment services;
- It shall not make any reference or link to Cash2coinz or any of its affiliates, services or products in any correspondence that is sent in violation of any applicable laws, including anti-spam laws.
- In case of an unauthorized payment or a payment that was incorrectly executed due to an error by Cash2coinz, Cash2coinz shall at your request immediately refund the payment amount including all fees deducted therefrom. This shall not apply:
- where the unauthorized payment arises from your failure to keep the personalized security features of your Account safe in accordance with section 8;
- if you fail to promptly notify to us any loss of your password or other event that could reasonably be expected to have compromised the security of your Account after you have gained knowledge of such event and you shall remain liable for losses incurred up to your notification to us;
- In case the transaction was unauthorized but you have compromised the security of your Cash2coinz Account with intent or gross negligence in which case you shall be solely liable for all losses.
- Section 17.1.1 shall not apply to transactions made after you have notified us in accordance with section 8.2 in which case Cash2coinz shall remain liable and refund any unauthorized transaction immediately to you.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, you are asked to check the transactions history of your Cash2coinz Account regularly and frequently and to contact our Customer Support immediately in case you have any questions or concerns.
- In case of any incorrect or misdirected payment, Cash2coinz shall take reasonable measures to assist you with tracing and recovering such payments.
- Subject to the foregoing, Cash2coinz shall not be liable for any disruption or impairment of its service or for disruptions or impairments of intermediary services on which Cash2coinz relies for the performance of its obligations hereunder, provided that such disruption or impairment is due to abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances beyond its reasonable control or the control of the intermediary affected.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall operate to exclude liability for death or personal injury due to negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any statutory liability that cannot be excluded or amended by agreement between the parties.
- Cash2coinz’s obligation under this Agreement is limited to providing you with an electronic payment service and does not make any statement in relation to or endorsement of the quality, safety or legality of any goods or services provided by a Cash2coinz Merchant.
- Cash2coinz shall not be liable for the assessment or payment of any taxes, duties or other charges that arise from the underlying commercial transaction between you and a Cash2coinz Merchant.
- Cash2coinz shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that all transactions are processed in a timely manner. However, Cash2coinz makes no representations regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing, nor shall Cash2coinz be liable for any actual or consequential damages arising from any claim of delay. Furthermore Cash2coinz makes no representations or warranties as to continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Cash2coinz service, which may be affected by factors outside of Cash2coinz control, or may be subject to periodic testing, repair, upgrade or maintenance.
- In the event that you have a dispute with one or more Merchant, you release Cash2coinz (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- We, our subsidiaries, employees and suppliers provide our services "as is" and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. We, our parent, subsidiaries, employees and suppliers specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, Merchants ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Cash2coinz shall in no way, and under no circumstances, be liable for any damages or losses, including without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages deemed or alleged to have resulted from or caused by (but not limited to) the following scenarios:
- payments made to unintended recipients or payments made in incorrect amounts due to the input of incorrect information by Customer;
- payment made by a third party who passes all identity and verification checks;
- any fraud, deception or misrepresentations by User, whether or not the User is verified in any manner;
- any fraud, deception or misrepresentations by the Merchant;
- any damages resulting from a Merchant's decision not to accept a payment made through Cash2coinz;
- any errors or omissions in the Website content;
- the misuse of the Website content or the inability of any person to use the Website;
- delays, losses, errors, or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system and the failure of the central computer system or any part thereof;
- Any results of any acts of Government or authority, any act of Allah or force majeure.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Cash2coinz, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and employees harmless from any claim or demand (including attorneys' fees) made or incurred by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party relating to your use of the Service.
- You agree that, if either you or Cash2coinz commence litigation or arbitration in connection with this paragraph, the prevailing party is entitled to recover reasonable attorneys' fees and any other costs incurred in such proceeding in addition to any other relief to which the prevailing party may be entitled.
- Before filing a claim, you should contact the Merchant and attempt to resolve the dispute. Most disputes can be solved with proper communication. If you are unable to resolve the dispute in this manner, you can fill a claim to Cash2coinz’s Customer Support.
- Cash2coinz will apply the Account's respective Terms of Service (TOS) that was agreed to at time of purchase when handling a dispute. Should the service or product not have been rendered as stated for the specific transaction, the Refund Policy will be waived and will be subject to Cash2coinz's policy.
- Both parties agree to a binding resolution that is arbitrated by Cash2coinz. Cash2coinz reserves the right to limit dispute resolution requests if the User has not done due diligence on the Merchant prior to making a purchase or sending funds. Any online income opportunity can be considered risky and returns on online income opportunities are not guaranteed.
Closing Your Cash2coinz Account
- You may close your Cash2coinz Account at any time by contacting our Customer Support.
- If your Account holds a balance at time of Account closure, you will not be able to withdraw your funds. Your obligations with regards to keeping your Account safe as set forth in section 8 shall continue to apply.
- Closing your Account does not extinguish the personal data we hold on you and we will continue to store such data, including transaction history, for a minimum period of five years as required by law.
Termination and suspension
- The term of this Agreement shall begin as of the moment of your acceptance of the terms hereof and shall continue so long as you use the Website or the Services, unless terminated pursuant terms hereof.
- We may terminate your Cash2coinz Account or any payment service associated with it by giving you one week prior notice and will contact you to arrange for the return of any electronic funds available in your balance. You may terminate your Account with us at any time. Different termination rights may apply under a Merchant Agreement if you hold a Merchant Account.
- If you do not log into your Account for six (6) months and it has no funds, we may suspend your Account. If your Account is suspended, you should contact our Customer Supportto reactivate it. Cash2coinz has the sole right to approve or decline reactivating the Account.
- We may at any time suspend or terminate your Cash2coinz Account without notice in case:
- you breach any condition of this Agreement or any other condition applicable to specific services covered by separate terms and conditions;
- you violate or we have reason to believe that you are in violation of any law or regulation that is applicable to your use of Cash2coinz services; or
- If we have reason to believe that you are in any way involved in any fraudulent activity, money laundering, terrorism financing or other criminal activity.
- We may suspend your Account at any time for any one of the events listed below:
- we reasonably believe that your Account has been compromised or for other security reasons; or
- we reasonably suspect your Account to have been used or is being used without your authorization or fraudulently; and we shall notify you either prior to the suspension or, if prior notification is not possible under the circumstances, promptly after the suspension unless we are prohibited by law to notify you; or
- Reports of unauthorized or unusual credit/debit card use associated with the Account including (but not limited to) notice by the card issuing bank. This includes notices made by you to your credit/debit card company that a transaction was unauthorized or your Account compromised, and is done in order to protect you from further unauthorized use of your card; or
- reports of unauthorized or unusual bank account use associated with the Account; or
- opening multiple Accounts; or
- return of an incoming electronic funds transfer for insufficient funds in the bank account, incorrect bank routing number or incorrect bank account number; or
- use of an anonymous proxy; or
- receipt by Cash2coinz of excessive complaints regarding your Account, business or service; or
- submitting forged Know Your Customer (KYC) verification documents; or
- any breach hereof.
- Cash2coinz will use reasonable efforts to investigate Accounts that are subject to Account access limitations and to reach a final decision on the limitations promptly. Should your Account be restricted, all funds will be held for a period of time until the issue can become resolved. However depending on the reason of restriction, it may be held for a lesser period which will be determined at the discretion of the Account Specialist. By following the Cash2coinz User Agreement, you can help protect your Account from being limited.
- Cash2coinz will return to you any electronic funds in your Account as soon as practicable after its closure by the most suitable payment method which Cash2coinz, in its sole discretion, shall direct to the User, provided that the User can provide Cash2coinz with either:
- valid bank account details where the name and address details of the bank account holder match the name and address details of the User as registered by the User on the Website; or
- a copy of a valid form of ID acceptable in its sole discretion to Cash2coinz (e.g. a passport or driving license). Cash2coinz has the right not to return disputed funds or any funds which relate to a breach of this Agreement until such time as the dispute in relation to such funds has been resolved or, in relation to a breach of this Agreement, a court of competent jurisdiction has determined the matter.
Changes to this Agreement
- This Agreement and any additional terms and conditions that may apply to additional services are subject to change. Changes will be implemented with prior notice from Cash2coinz under the procedure set forth in this section.
- Cash2coinz shall give notice to you of any proposed change by sending an e-mail to the primary e-mail address registered with your Account.
- The proposed change shall come into effect one month after the date of the change notice, unless you have given us notice that you object to the proposed changes before the changes come into effect. Changes that make this Agreement more favorable to you shall come into effect immediately if so stated in the change notice. Changes to exchange rates shall come into effect immediately without notice and you shall not have the right to object to such a change.
- If you object to the changes they will not apply to you, however, any such notice of objection shall constitute a notice to terminate and close your Account.
Transfer of Rights and Obligations
- You hereby grant Cash2coinz the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that Cash2coinz may at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this Agreement to any of its affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. Cash2coinz shall endeavor to provide you with notice of any transfer by way of a posting on the Website. You may not, at any time, without the prior written consent of Cash2coinz, transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Cash2coinz.
How We Communicate
- We usually communicate to you via e-mail. For this purpose you must at all times maintain at least one valid e-mail address in your Account profile. You are required to check for incoming messages regularly and frequently. E-mails may contain links to further communication on our Website.
- You can request a copy of the current Agreement or any other contractual document relevant to you by contacting our Customer Support.
- In order to view emails you need a computer with e-mail software that can display e-mails in HTML format. We may also send you attachments in Adobe Systems Inc.’s Portable Document Format (PDF), for which you need Adobe’s Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded for free at http://www.adobe.com.
- We will never send you any e-mails with executable files attached or with links to any executable files. If you receive any e-mail with such attachments, you should delete the message without clicking on the attachment. If you are unsure whether a communication is originating from us, please contact our Customer Support.
- We will communicate to you in English or in Arabic and will always accept communications made to us in English or in Arabic. You can choose your preferred language from the list of preferred languages in your Account profile and we will send you automated e-mail notifications and communications regarding changes to this Agreement in your chosen language. For non-standard communication, we reserve the right to communicate with you in English. Documents or communications in any other languages are for convenience only and shall not constitute an obligation on us to conduct any further communication in that language.
- Apart from communicating via e-mail, we may contact you via letter or telephone, where appropriate. If you use any mobile services, we may communicate with you via SMS.
- You may contact us at any time by sending a message to our Customer Support.
- Any complaints about Cash2coinz or the services we provide should be addressed to us in the first instance by contacting our Customer Support. You should clearly indicate that you are wishing to make a complaint to us. This helps us to distinguish a complaint from a mere query. We shall acknowledge receipt of complaints within 5 business days.
- "Cash2coinz", One Card" , "cash2coinz.com",, "cash2coinz.com" "Cash2coinz Mall", "Cash2coinz Market" and "Cash2coinz Card" and all related logos, page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts (in both English and Arabic) described on the Website are either service marks, trademarks or registered trademarks of Cash2coinz or its affiliates. You may not copy, imitate or use them without Cash2coinz’s prior written consent.
- This Website and its content, including (but not limited to) the Website design, text, graphics, all software and source codes connected with the Website are protected by copyright, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights and laws. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of Cash2coinz. All right, title and interest in and to the Website and its content (including software) and the Cash2coinz Service is the exclusive property of Cash2coinz, its affiliates and/or its licensors (as applicable).
- No person other than you shall have any rights under this Agreement.
- Your Cash2coinz Account is personal to you and you may not assign any rights under the Agreement to any third party.
- If this User Agreement is translated into any language other than English, in case of any discrepancy or question of interpretation (including between the English and any Arabic version of this User Agreement), the English version shall prevail.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Any dispute under this Agreement or otherwise in connection with your Cash2coinz Account shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- If any part of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then such part shall be severed from the remainder of the Agreement, which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.